Prof. Changbo Wang, Vice Dean
My Research Interestings include: Computer Graphics‚ Digital Media‚ Information Visualization‚ Virtual Reality‚ and related applications.Funding Projects include:
- Principal Investigator‚ National Natural Science Foundation of China (61272199): “Research on simulation of large-scale fluid interacting with solid and deformation and fracture”, 2013.01-2016.12.
- Principal Investigator‚ Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission under grant 12ZZ042: “Research on model driven multi-scale modeling and visulization”, 2012.1-2014.12.
- Principal Investigator‚ National Natural Science Foundation of China (61070128)): “Research on adaptvie modeling and interactive rendering of multi-phase fluid simulation”‚ 2011.1-2013.12.
- Principal Investigator‚ National Natural Science Foundation of China (60603076): “Research on Key Technologies of Modeling and Simulation of Ocean Scene”‚ (2007.01-2009.12).
- Principal Investigator‚ Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai Municipality of China (07ZR14035): “Research on Novel Technologies of Modeling and Rendering of natural Phenomena”‚ (2007.12-2009.11).
- Principal Investigator‚ Shanghai Rising-Star Program (A type) under Grant No.08QA1402500: “Research on the Virtual Environment of Virtual Ocean”.(2008.7.30-2010.7)
- Main Investigator‚ Science and Technology Breakthrough Major Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (09511500100):”Research on the Technology of Multi-touch for Virtual Exhibition” (2009.7-2010.12).
- Main Investigator‚ 863 High Technology Project (2007AA01Z316): “Research on the Teahnolgy of Modeling and Real-time Rendering of Large-scale Complex Scene”‚ (2007.8-2009.10)
- Several other cooperative projects with companies on graphics and simulation systems.